Beginning September 17th, 2018, First Nations Health Managers Association (FNHMA) will be offering the following courses in the online format:
- Course 100 – Health Issues and Systems
- เล่นเกมยิงปลายังไงให้ได้รางวัลCourse 200 – Leadership and Strategy
- Course 300 – Health Management Services 1
- Course 400 – Health Management Services 2
- Course 500 – Professionalism, Ethics and Cultural Awareness?
These courses in the First Nations Health Manager Program lead to the Certified First Nations Health Managers (CFNHM) professional designation.
The online courses are delivered over a 12 week period. They start on September 17th, 2018 and finish on December 7th, 2017. The tuition cost for the online delivery is $750 per course plus applicable taxes for members, for non-members, it is $925.
If you have any questions about the course or any other services FNHMA offers, please contact us today at 613-599-6070 or?info@ เล่นเกมยิงปลายังไงให้ได้รางวัล www.hdinterracialvideos.com.